Article 3. Access to the Application
Go to top
- The other Party will receive a user name and password from Autheos after the other Party has successfully completed the registration process. These login details enable the other Party to use the Application and the Services provided by Autheos.
- The use of the Application is personal, non-transferable and may only be used within the other Party's own organisation.
- All acts that are performed after logging in using the other Party's login details will be deemed to have been performed under the responsibility and supervision of the relevant other Party.
Article 4. Conditions of use
Go to top
- 1. Autheos has the right to terminate the agreement with the other Party and to deny the other Party further access to the Services, the Application and Autheos's website if the other Party fails to comply with the conditions set forth in 4.2.
- The other Party is not allowed:
- to use the Application or Autheos's website in such a manner that the rights of third parties are infringed;
- to use the Application or Autheos's website to spread computer viruses or material that is libellous, slanderous, insulting, racist, discriminatory, obscene or threatening in nature;
- to use the Application or Autheos's website to store or disseminate or cause the dissemination of content that infringes third-party rights, including in any event but not limited to copyrights, trademarks and portrait rights, or to act unlawfully towards right holders, for example by offering, storing or disseminating hyperlinks, torrents or similar information towards material that infringes their rights;
- to use the Application or Autheos's website in such a manner that this results in a breach of the privacy of third parties, including in any event but not limited to the dissemination of the personal data of third parties;
- to make such use of the Application or Autheos's website that the Application or the website is damaged, distorted, interrupted, stopped, overburdened or otherwise rendered less efficient as a result;
- to disseminate part or parts of the Application or Autheos's website on any medium whatsoever without the prior, written approval of Autheos, including but not limited to software, brands, brand names, texts, Videos and images published on the Application or Autheos's website;
- to change or modify any part of the Application or Autheos's website and/or the systems, programs, Services and/or technology that are part thereof;
- to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related parts of the Application or Autheos's website or to attempt to do so;
- to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble the Application or part of the Application;
- to use the content or part of the content of the Application or Autheos's website on a website other than Autheos's website without including on that website a prominent link that links back to Autheos's website.
- to collect or gather the content or part of the content of the Application or Autheos website or details or personal data concerning the Users of the Application or Autheos's website with or without the use of an automated system.
- Autheos makes every effort to keep its website and Services available 24 hours a day. However, Autheos will never be liable for any damage sustained by the other Party if the website or its Services are not available 24 hours a day.
Article 5. Content placed by the other Party on Autheos's website
Go to top
- The other Party is responsible for content placed on Autheos's website by or on behalf of the other Party and for the consequences of storing, placing or publishing such on Autheos's website. Autheos does not endorse this Content and/or the views, opinions or advice issued therein, and expressly disclaims all liability in connection with the Content placed by the other Party.
- The other Party declares and guarantees that the other Party holds all required and necessary licences, rights and approvals concerning the Content placed on Autheos's website by the other Party and that the other Party will continue to hold these for as long as this Content is offered on Autheos's website and Users Websites. The other Party will not upload Content to Autheos's website or to Users Websites or the aforementioned websites, which Content is subject to third-party rights, including rights of ownership, unless the other Party holds a licence or has obtained the written approval of the entitled party for this purpose.
- Autheos reserves the right, but it is not obliged, to decide whether the Content placed on Autheos's website and Users Websites by the other Party complies with the aforementioned content requirements and it has the right to remove the Content placed by the other Party from its website and systems without prior notification and entirely at its own discretion.
- The other Party understands and acknowledges that by using Autheos's website and Services offered thereon the other Party may be exposed to Content that is factually incorrect, insulting, indecent or otherwise objectionable to the other Party. The other Party waives all rights and/or remedies towards Autheos that are (possibly) available to the other Party in connection with the relevant Content.
- The other Party indemnifies Autheos against all third-party claims with respect to the Content placed by the relevant other Party on Autheos's website and Users Websites.
- The User grants Autheos an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right of use to store, host, encode, distribute and process the Videos uploaded by the User to the extent such is technically necessary for the purpose of providing the Services.
Article 6. Data collection
Go to top
- In order to enable Autheos Free Video Syndication Network business model, Autheos has the right to collect, process, analyse, store and then sell all information and data obtained and collected, including but not limited to all information and data pertaining to the Videos uploaded by any User and all data collected by implementing the Embed code, i.e. calling on the Autheos servers via any Users website to then gain access to a certain database, and all data including but not limited to website visitors or consumer behaviour, titles, descriptions, language, type, category, number of broadcasts, video-duration through the Autheos Brand Terminal, benchmark reports, or any future to be released commercial products.
- Autheos is not obliged to pay the fee it has received or part thereof to the User.
Article 7. Term of the contract and implementation period
Go to top
- The agreement between Autheos and the other Party is concluded for a term of twelve (12) months and will each time be renewed automatically for a term of twelve (12) months after expiry of a contract term, unless the agreement is terminated in due time while observing the applicable notice period of three (3) months and unless the nature of the agreement indicates otherwise or the parties expressly agree otherwise in writing.
- After the agreement ends, Autheos has the right to retain all data (including Videos that were uploaded by the other Party) stored on its systems and in the case of information that is available to the public via other channels to keep these available for third parties. Autheos will not be obliged to make a copy thereof available to the other Party.
Article 10. Applicable law and choice of forum
Go to top
- All agreements concluded and to be concluded by Autheos are governed by Dutch law.
- All disputes, including those that are only considered as such by one of the parties, which arise pursuant to an agreement to which the present terms and conditions are fully or partly applicable or pursuant to other agreements that arise from such an agreement will be settled by the competent court in the jurisdiction where Autheos has its registered office, unless a mandatory statutory provision opposes such. This does not alter the fact that Autheos may agree with the other Party to have the dispute settled by means of independent arbitration.